News And Video Blog

 

Interview With Valora - "I Waited for You"

Their reign officially begins with the brand new single, "I waited for you" from their first album to be released in 2012. The group of Los Angeles nods to the arena ready to sweep the orchestration while sprinkling Evanescence just the right amount of aggression a groovy Pantera The above those enchanting soundscapes.

In the center, but value is its own beast. "I hoped that" pulls a dark line elegance in one of the most memorable hooks is heard throughout the year. If the song is really off on the bridge when the singer Syd Duran subtly further action in close to speak before a final eruption. They are the best group I've heard in a long time and you'll love ..

In this exclusive interview with Valora, talked about the South Duran ARTISTdirect.com editor and author Rick Florino dolor the story behind "I waited for you." It reveals what the song means, how it came together, and much more!

Watch the video interview below!

Interview With Valora I Waited for You



Valora - I Waited For You